F.A.Q.

Official Treasure Trooper F.A.Q.

1. What are the requirements to join?
You must be 13 years of age or older and agree to our terms and conditions. In addition, you must have a desire to earn real money!

2. How can I get more referrals?
View our referral tips page here. Your referral link can be found by logging into your account and clicking "My Treasure."

3. How do I complete an offer?
Simply click on any of the offers on the offers page and follow the instructions. Once you have completed an offer just click the button next to it, indicating its completion. We will verify that you have completed the offer, and credit your account accordingly.

4. Can I give fake information when completing offers?
No way. You must sign up genuinely and truthfully. Lying when you sign up will cause pending payments to be reversed and possible removal from our system.

5. Can I have multiple accounts?
No, only one account is allowed per person/household. Your friends and family members may join, but only if they do not live in the same household.

6. Can I sign up for offers multiple times?
No, one time per offer per person.

7. When do I get paid?
Payments will be processed on the 30th of every month for the previous month's earnings. This means that you will receive a check monthly if your balance exceeds $20. If not, then your balance will be carried over to the next month.

8. I'm not from America, can I still join?
Yes, you may join and make money with TreasureTrooper. However, many of our offers will not be available for your country.

9. How can I receive support?
If your questions aren't answered here or in the "how it works" page, try checking the forums to see what different members have posted. If you still have questions, contact us and we will do our best to answer them quickly.

My F.A.Q.

1. I'm worried about giving out my information. Can I give out fake information?
Don't worry, its perfectly safe to give out your information. No, DO NOT give fake information in the offers, as this is considered fraud. You should always use your real information.

2. Will I get spam mail at my house?
Most probably not. I haven't received any spam mail myself, but most people say that IF they do receive spam, its only a few times a year.

3. What about phone calls. Will they call me?
For the offers that make you give your phone number, you don't have to give out your home phone number. Instead, you can make a FREE voicemail number online. I use http://www.privatephone.com/ and it works great. If you receive any calls, you can just ignore them.

4. How long does it take for the offers to approve?
It depends on the offer. Each offer is different. Some offers may approve in a few minutes, while some might take a couple of days.

5. Some of my offers haven't approved. How long should I wait before redoing the offers?
You should wait at least two weeks before redoing an offer, because the offer could be one that takes a while to approve. If it doesn't approve after two weeks, it's most probably not going to approve, so you should redo it.